Sunday, September 23, 2007

I read the article about body language. Most of it I knew. However, it did remind me not to fidget at an interview. However, the article says that fidgeting is a sign of nervousness. I disagree, sometimes fidgeting helps me concentrating. However, an interviewee must make sure not to distract or annoy the interviewer.
There was also a comment about eye contact. It said to look at the eyes mouth and shoulders. I can agree with the eyes and mouth, but I hate it when people don't look at my face when they are talking to me. I have a friend that always looks at your ear or shoulder when she talks to you and it is very annoying. I would mostly look at their eyes. glance at there hands and at the environment every once in awhile but mostly at their eyes. One does have to make sure they don't freak out the interviewer.

No comments: