Monday, December 10, 2007

FreeWrite, probably the last post

This week I have a free topic. This is the last required post that I have for English 304. I have no clue what to write about. I have no clue about a lot of things in life. How in the world will I ever manage to wake up for 8 o'clock classes everyday next semester? I have trouble waking up for 10:10 classes. What will I do after graduation? I want to do many things and go many places, but where does God want me to go? Should I go to New Orleans and work at a camp? Should I go to Uganda? Should I go to discipleship training school in Ghana? Should I try to go to China, I would love to go there one day, or should I try to go to a Spanish speaking country. Or should I work with an organization that will travel to several countries between the 10 and 40 degree latitudes? These are all places I want to go, plus South Africa for the next World Cup in 2010. Where should I go first and how long should I go. I want to go for at least 3 months or the travel cost is too high for the time I would spend there. These are some things that I will be trying to figure out during the break. It will take more prayer and more listening. God has already shut one door it seems, will he shut more?

No comments: