Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am incapable

I am unable to do anything. Everything I strive for goes wrong. I am helpless, useless and utterly full of shame. The things I want to do I do not do and the things I do not want to do I do. Lucky for me there is one who came to save me. He saves me from my inadequacies. In him, I can accomplish anything no matter the impossibility. He has made me who I am today. He has challenge me nurtured me and taught me all I know. He protects me and guides me. It is when I obey him that life goes right and when I disobey and turn my back on him that I fall on my face.
Despite all he does for me I spit in his face and break his heart daily. I disappoint him and sometimes make him angry. But he forgives me every time as soon as I ask. His name is Yahweh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post, Stowe. =o)