Sunday, October 21, 2007

Presentations

I thought the presentations a couple weeks ago were very good. I definitely learned some interesting things. I particularly enjoyed the one on Water polo and the one on Rock Climbing. I really liked the presentation on Water polo because I know some of the players on the team. I thought Nathan did a good job of using the ball to demonstrate techniques. I have a much better understanding now of a sport that I get to talk to Nathan about quite often.
I thought the Rock Climbing Presentation was interesting because I have done some recreational climbing. I learned a lot more details about the sport and I also thought the video was very cool. I also liked that I got a lolly pop at the end for answering a question correctly. The candy made it a very memorable presentation for me.

No comments: